For the safety and security of your children.
Check-in and security
For the safety and security of your children, all parents must check in their children prior to attending worship. Check-in takes place on our Welcome Kiosk iPad using our online check-in system. Once you check in, you and your child will be given matching identification tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion of your matching identification tags, which bears a code that is matched to your portion during checkout at the end of the service. During checkout, you will need to give your tag to your child’s teacher in order for your child to be released back to you.
Creating Your Free KidCheck Account
Download also the App
Nursing mom’s room
* Children’s ministry for infants and toddlers is available during the 10 am worship service and our following Sunday school Classes (KidCheck starts at 9:50 a.m)
The Sprouts children (4-K) begin in the main 10am worship service and then are dismissed to attend Children’s Church.
Sprouts children worship together through songs, tithes & offerings and Bible lessons.
The Elements children (grades 1-3) begin in the main 10 am worship service and then are dismissed to attend Children’s Church.
After gathering for music, tithes & offerings, the First and Second Grade class learns various Old & New Testament stories through a rich and deep curriculum.
This grade has a special preparation class, after gathering for music, tithes & offerings, their teacher walks the lesson through an in-depth study of what the Bible is and how to study it effectively.
Our Fourth and Fifth grade students begin their transition into the life and ministry of the church. We offer a “Fourtify” sermon series led by one of our Pastors, where students leave the worship service briefly for an interactive sermon similar to the one given to the main congregation. This time is to teach students how to engage in the biblical text, take sermon notes and apply scripture lessons to their daily lives.
Baptisms & Confirmations
Youth Group Friday Night
- “Stump the Pastor” where students can quiz our pastor on the Bible and theology.
- “Arts for Missions” where students can learn about and create art for others and to raise funds for it. We work this along with Unidos en Mision Mexico and the missionaries that visit us at least once a year.
- Bible Studies with our youth leaders Lidy and Cullen Finlayson, Josh and Cindy Mercado which provides an opportunity to unpack scripture and discuss its relevance to our lives.
- “Game Nights” which are a great way to build relationships with one another while also having fun.
- “Service Nights” where students can team up with volunteer members of our church to serve at Hillside Food Pantry.
- “Testimony nights” special guests from our church that come and share their testimony and guide the students in their faith.
In addition to all the great activities, there will also be snacks and drinks available each week. Youth Friday Night is the perfect chance for our youth to have fun, grow closer to God, learn how to serve and be missional and meet new people.